Steritech is the market leader in food safety, quality assurance, and customer experience management and the second-largest commercial-only pest prevention provider in North America. We serve more than 60,000 clients, and pride ourselves on being a trusted partner to many of the world's leading brands across industries as diverse as manufacturing, processing, distribution, retail, food service, and hospitality.
We are extremely proud of our legacy of service excellence and constantly work to enhance the value and impact of our services.
We are hiring Service Specialists to provide Pest Prevention services to commercial clients. This is an ideal opportunity for someone who enjoys a hands-on position and working independently. This position involves daily travel on the assigned route and acting as a consultant for our clients' pest prevention needs. Candidates must be customer oriented and take pride in providing World Class service to clients. This is a full time Night Shift (11PM - 8AM) position with great benefits, company vehicle, and profit sharing, paid holidays, and vacation among many other competitive rewards. Perfect shift for applicants who enjoy working nights and having their days free. This position has base pay plus bonus potential. Steritech provides training including travel expenses, no pest experience required.
If you are seeking a career and not "just a job" Steritech has the perfect opportunity for you!
- Service Specialists deliver our EcoSensitive® Pest Prevention services to our commercial clients
- Perform daily route travel to client facilities
- Interaction with clients on a regular basis
- Conduct regular inspections of client facilities
- This position may require some Weekend on-call work if necessary
- High School Diploma/GED
- A valid driver's license and good driving record, no major violations and no more than 3 minor violations in the past 3 years
- Must be able to physically perform the essential duties of the position which include lifting 75lbs chest high, stooping, kneeling, crouching, reaching, handling, balancing, walking and standing
- Computer skills - Basic knowledge required
- Must pass pre-employment Background Check and pre-employment and random Drug Tests
- Offers will be contingent upon passing a Physical Functional Job Assessment
Desired Skills and Experience
- At least two (2) years work experience in a service environment
- Previous experience working independently and with little supervision
- Stable work history - No more than three (3) jobs in the last five (5) years a Plus
- Previous experience in Route or Delivery work a plus
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Good decision making skills
- A positive, can-do attitude
- Enjoys hands-on work
- Prior experience in the pest industry is a definite plus, but not required
- Previous experience working night shift is a plus
The Steritech Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
Apply Here: (...)